[mythtv-users] Anyone got module ieee1394 for FC7 x86_64 ?

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 11 03:08:19 UTC 2010

Slava Imeshev wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to connect my FC7 Mythtv to an STB and
> it looks like I need ieee1394 modules for that.
>
> Googling revealed that getting them is a pretty
> cumbersome excerise, so I am wondering of anyone
> would be willing to share them. I'd be really
> grateful.

You will be looking for libraw1394 and libavc1394 (which includes
librom1394) which are the key words for you.

I did a quick search to get you going and found them at rpm.pbone.net.
Here is a link to point you in the right direction:
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&limit=3&srodzaj=3&dl=40&search=libraw1394
<http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&limit=3&srodzaj=3&dl=40&search=libraw1394>
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&limit=3&srodzaj=3&dl=40&search=libavc1394
<http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&limit=3&srodzaj=3&dl=40&search=libavc1394>