[mythtv-users] Crash during MythTV install

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:55:01 UTC 2010

2010/1/9 steve <networks1 at cox.net>:

> What can I do about this?  If I try to run MythTV install again it tells me
> it’s already installed and there’s nothing to do.  I (stupidly) didn’t write
> down the exact name of the package being installed so I don’t know if trying
> to install that again would help.

You could try removing the mythtv meta-package (if you installed from
atrpms) and then starting over.

Alternatively, you could check your yum or apt caches for the
uninstalled Qt4 packages (as the package manager typically downloads
all packages before starting the install) and then manually install
them.

Cheers,
Nick

--