[mythtv-users] Use yum-priorities and lirc?

Andy Hohenner hohenner at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 02:00:21 UTC 2010

>>> - gdmsetup is currently non-functional/non-existent, must edit some gdm config file by hand for auto-login w/gdm now. I forget if/when/how this is to be remedied...
>>>

>> So should the ATrpms site be added as a source or not? If so - should
>> yum-repositories-prioroties no longer be used?
>>

> Add either RPM Fusion or ATrpms, but not both. I've never used any yum-repositories-priorities in my life, so I'm going to say its not needed. Might be useful if for some insane reason you did want to run with both RPM Fusion and ATrpms repos enabled.

Don't know if this would be useful to this conversation, I'm in the
process of setting up a new myth system under F12 and am keeping careful
notes of what I'm doing, changes to the environments, yum installs,
applications installed, etc. Of course it's mostly a collection of the
previously mentioned guide and a couple of others. So, I probably have a
bunch of excess junk there, but it seems to work as far as I've gotten
(fighting with getting HDMI audio output working).

If it'ld be useful, I can look at cleaning it up and posting / sharing.

Andy