[mythtv-users] Remotux Released!

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Thu Jan 7 09:39:40 UTC 2010

Hi Chase,

I used it a bit more when I got home - seemed to work without any lag etc.

I have a couple of suggestions about what would make it easier to use
(for myself at least!).  Could a small amount of "touchpad" real estate
be sacrificed (optionally, of course) to implement a button to jump into
keyboard mode (4 fingers seems quite awkward to me), and also to allow
for scrolling in the same fashion as a normal touchpad - ie make the
very right edge into a virtual scrollbar?

The above would be icing on an otherwise very good cake :o)

Cheers,
James.