[mythtv-users] Error during MythTV install

networks1 at cox.net networks1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 21:41:33 UTC 2010

Upon installing the MythTV package, I got the following message:

  Installing     : atrpms-73.1-1.noarch                                             59/106
error: /usr/share/atrpms/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms: import failed.
Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package atrpms-73.1-1.noarch
warning: %post(atrpms-73.1-1.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

I don't know why this occurred because all the other packages installed properly and the key in question is there. Yum exited normally without any errors at the end, though atrpms-73.1-1.noarch was not one of the packages listed as installed.

Is this something I should be concerned about in terms of having a complete MythTV package?  i.e. should I try to install this package again by itself?

Thanks....

Steve