[mythtv-users] What about an impatient wife ?

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:24:25 UTC 2010

I keep telling her to go bake a cake, but she thinks I'm kidding.

Hope I got your attention.  The subject says it all.

I'm using MythTV for OTA recordings and videos only.  Dumped Comcast.

So during prime time here in the U.S. I usually have four recordings
running at the same time from about 7PM-10PM.  She can't wait...

So my question is does this screw up recordings when being watched?
Of coarse she suffers through the commercials but she doesn't care.

Does it mess up commercial flagging of the recorded shows.  Seems like
it does sometimes.