[mythtv-users] trunk: mythfrontend does not show all recordings

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Sun Jan 3 21:37:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a problem since my last update of mythtv to latest trunk.
I now only see recordings to a certain recording date.

I tried toggling though the option of the "change the group view", no change.
When I open the menu "Change group" I see the entry "All recordings [1334
items]". If I select it, I only see about 40 or 50.

I run mythtv trunk for a while an since an update around new year, I do no
longer see all recordings any more.
Also new recordings do not appear in the list.

Currently I run trunk r23071. I also looked into the database to see a
difference of files seen in the list. Nothing obvious.
mythfrontend -v database does not point out anything usefull.

I also tried to follow the code of the playbackbox.cpp and how this list is
created, but its far to nested to identify how it is generated and filtered.
But I guess it is hold in the "m_progLists" member variable.

Hope someone can help me out here. I only want to have back my recordings :-)

By the way. I can see all recordings in the "Old Recordings" part of
mythfrontend.

Thanks
Juergen