[mythtv-users] Ticket #7668: ffmpeg errors with nuvexport on Ubuntu 9.10
robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:58:24 UTC 2010
On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> I wonder what happened to "community".
* Multiple themes and countless fixes to the existing ones
* Two brand new plugins for .23
* Wrote an applied 90% of the patches to MythVideo for .22, and every
MythVideo new feature for .23
* Propose, solicit donations for, organize, and run the theming competition
* Solicit User feedback on settings changes
* Daily messages to all lists answering questions
* Wrote all MythUI theming documentation and wrote references for
theming every screen in Myth.
And that's 2009. Let me know when I've done enough to be considered
"community minded," ok?
It is in our trac policy that messages with no substantive value
(sorry, me too isn't considered substantive) are not allowed, and we
lock a fair number every single week for exactly the same reason.
Sorry if it came off as brusque to you. Calling into question my
devotion to this community is laughable at best and insulting at
worst. I'd suggest you establish yourself as a contributor before
casting stones, but I guess that would only cause you to cry out that
I hate community.
More information about the mythtv-users