[mythtv-users] Jamu errors with local variable 'dirname' referenced before assignment

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:31:16 UTC 2010

On 27 February 2010 16:44, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:

> Rafael,
>   Another question, are you using trunk or 0.22+fixes?
>

> Thanks
>
> Doug

Hello Doug,

Locale is all set to UTF8 but as much as to satisfy myself as anything I did
check and the locale command confirms so:

LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_TIME=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_NAME=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_ALL=

I'm running trunk, version 23573. With the error referencing
getStorageGroups I checked to make sure that they seemed to be set correctly
and mythconverge shows the dirname field set as utf8_bin. I do have two
directories specified for the storage group "videos", I can not see how but
could this be a possible issue?

For completeness here is the output from select * from 'storagegroup':

31     Default      vanguard      /video/tv/
26     Videos         vanguard     /films/TVArchive/
28     LiveTV         vanguard     /video/tv/livetv/
21     Coverart     vanguard     /films/FilmInfo/Posters/
18     Banners     vanguard     /films/FilmInfo/Banners/
19     Fanart         vanguard     /films/FilmInfo/Fanart/
20     Screenshots     vanguard     /films/FilmInfo/Screenshots/
30     Videos         vanguard     /films/films/

Thanks for getting back to me,

Rafael.