[mythtv-users] Internal Player DVD Subtitles

Vince Coen vbcoen at btconnect.com
Fri Feb 26 16:58:32 UTC 2010

Another point that I forgot to mention,

In the UK some programmes/films have 2 working audio tracks. Now usually one is
the normal audio and the second is unused. In some cases the second is a
description of the scene designed for those who can not see but can hear.

Also on some occasions (say 1 - 2 per month) I have noticed that this 2nd
tracks starts playing , i.e., a description is played or nothing at all so I
have to manually select the other audio track using the MCE remote.

Vince