[mythtv-users] unable to schedule recordings / databbase trashed

Mike McMullin mwmcmlln at mnsi.net
Thu Feb 25 23:49:22 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 18:36 -0500, greg wrote:
> Mike McMullin wrote:
> >   I went through and deleted some recordings in the UI, a few errored
> > saying that the recording could not be deleted as they were no longer
> > there.  Later I went in to add a new recording (Women's Olympic hockey)
> > and noted that there was just one recording scheduled instead of the
> > over 30, and that I could not add new recordings.
> >   Any idea what happened and how to fix it?

> Try this: mysqlcheck -u root -p  --repair mythconverg

  Thank You!!!!!!!!!!  I did run that, and it correctly updated the
recorded programs.  When I went in a looked at the upcoming, it showed
only one of the over 30, so I went and added an entry to record, and
then went on to another program, but it showed that that one was set to
record, and had not been shown on the upcoming recordings screen.  So I
went to the upcoming recordings screen, and the over 30 had re-appeared.