[mythtv-users] something's missing

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Thu Feb 25 07:57:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM, sharifah ummu kulthum
<kulthum91 at gmail.com> wrote:
> And I have manually add the channels is the Channel Editor, but even in the
> Channel Editor section, the scan channel freeze ( I cannot select it ). So,
> I don't know how to proceed.

The scan button is disabled because they intentionally disabled that
functionality.  As the ticket says, they ran into a bug where the
analog channel scanner was broken, and the developer(s) didn't have
time to fix it so they disabled the functionality completely.  That is
why the button is "greyed out".

> Having that said, does it means that I have to resort to uninstall my
> current 0.22 and fresh install 0.21?

If you want to be avoid manually specifying the frequencies, then yes
you have to downgrade to 0.21.  The alternative is to stay on 0.22 but
manually add each channel via the channel editor.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com