[mythtv-users] something's missing

sharifah ummu kulthum kulthum91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:34:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Devin Heitmueller <
dheitmueller at kernellabs.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:17 AM, sharifah ummu kulthum
> <kulthum91 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you very much for the feedback. Can I install 0.21 when I already
> have
> > 0.22 in my system?
>
> Probably only if you uninstalled it, reset the database, and installed
> 0.21 from source.
>
> > And does add the channels manually, means that I add the channel in the
> > Channel Editor section?
>
> Yes, i mean via the channel editor.
>
> FYI:  I dug up the ticket where the analog scanner was disabled:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6530
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
> http://www.kernellabs.com

Thank you very much. But, I don't understand what it says.

And I have manually add the channels is the Channel Editor, but even in the
Channel Editor section, the scan channel freeze ( I cannot select it ). So,
I don't know how to proceed.

Having that said, does it means that I have to resort to uninstall my
current 0.22 and fresh install 0.21?