[mythtv-users] Revo 1600 looks even better now

David Scammell davescammell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:23:00 UTC 2010

On 23 February 2010 22:09, Ian Oliver <lists at foxhill.co.uk> wrote:
> In article
> <82b24f711002230836y77dac05ua83798fe1740c71f at mail.gmail.com>, David
> Scammell wrote:
>> UK SD mpeg2
>
> Freeview? How good is commflagging in your experience?
>
> Ian

Freeview yes. I stopped commflagging a couple of years ago because it
wasn't good for the UK but thought I would re-enable it following the
0.22 upgrade to see if it was usable on some of the channels, there
was a recent'ish thread about it on this list, as to which channels
might work okay. My two backends have spent some (long) time
commflagging everything but I've still to actually watch some telly to
get a feel for what works and what doesn't before I disable it on the
hopeless channels. So sorry I can't give any sort of answer just yet.
:(

dave