[mythtv-users] Revo 1600 looks even better now

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 14:03:18 UTC 2010

In article
<51058d551002220735y42d4920fib9739a7d086a33e2 at mail.gmail.com>, Greg
Oliver wrote:
> I still cannot find a reason to pay for the extra atom core.

I went for the dual core on my backend as I want to do a lot of
simultaneous record/playback. The R3610 I got also have 2GB of RAM and
a 320GB disk drive.

I may not go to the trouble of removing the 160GB drives from the front
ends, but will pull the wifi cards out of everything as I don't use it.
I'll do this when I'm in there snipping the wire to kill that flashing
blue power light - there doesn't seem to be anywhere to disable this
during stand-by and it isn't exactly bedroom friendly!

Ian