[mythtv-users] error message with mythweb

Claude Gélinas claude at phyto.qc.ca
Tue Feb 23 00:50:14 UTC 2010

On a fresh install of mythconverg, last myth svn, I get the following error
message in mythweb in the recorded program section:

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 92:
gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 94:
gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 92:
gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 94:
gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 202:
gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type

Warning at /var/www/html/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php, line 16:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/includes/errors.php:148)

Then I get a popop with the following message:

Warning:
Aucune émission correspondante trouvée.
Afficher toutes les émissions.

which can be translated as:

warning:
no corresponding recording found
show all recording

is it a bug in mythweb or do I still have a corrupt database.
--
Claude Gélinas agr.
Phyto Ressources inc.