[mythtv-users] OT: SCOTUS decision

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Feb 22 18:08:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, February 22, 2010 7:41 am, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> The difference is that we are moral nations, and we do not abandon our
> moral standing lightly.

I don't know about that.  A single attack, with a death toll of 3,000, was
enough to get us to do it.  And give up some of our freedom, as well.  It
was, in that respect, a highly efficient and effective act of terrorism.

But that's just my opinion.  And according to U.S. politicians and the
media I'm not a "real American" anyway, because I don't live in the South
and believe in God.  So, you should probably dismiss what I think out of
hand.