[mythtv-users] [Solved] Re: mythtv-usersHDHomeRun new channel scanning and frequencies/numbers off

Wes Hardaker wjhns176 at hardakers.net
Fri Feb 19 20:24:22 UTC 2010

WH> The only thing I can think of is to go through the scanning process like
WH> I have, write down all the "mistakes" as I by-hand go through all the
WH> channels and to try and use that information after deleting the cards
WH> again and trying to pick the right channel number during the conflict
WH> list.

My co-worker referred me to this page which I had yet to run across.
This scanning tool solved all my problems as was MUCH better than trying
to use mythtv-setup to do the channel scanning:

  http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Comcast_Users_And_scte65scan

--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/