[mythtv-users] Legibility from the sofa

steve.goodey at bt.com steve.goodey at bt.com
Fri Feb 19 16:05:22 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Robert Koblish
Sent: 17 February 2010 02:05
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Legibility from the sofa

<Snipped>

Robert, thanks for your post, with it I was able to sort the truncated text problem that I was also suffering from in Mythcenter-wide. I was gearing myself up to perhaps try to extend the field in the theme, but your fix was more elegant.

Shame the theme needed the ms-core fonts.

I've noticed that other themes suffer from the truncated text problem in recording rules, Graphite Widescreen a lot, Metallurgy Widescreen just one, whereas Mythbuntu Widescreen, Blue Abstract and Terra Widescreen are all OK.

Steve.