[mythtv-users] Does anyone have an executable of firewire_tester built pre-juju?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 02:09:25 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I am still trying to sort out my firewire issue with Fedora 12.  I
believe moving to the older stack has helped with the reliability.
However, I don't think my firewire_tester, which I recompiled using
the new driver and its development files, is working with the old
driver.  Does anyone have a copy that they could put in a tarball and
send my way?  I use it as part of a priming, stabilizer script, so
would like to have the program on my system.  I am also using a 32 bit
system, so I don't think one compiled on a 64 bit system will work.

Thnaks