[mythtv-users] Installing MythTV Hitch

n hops turnstostone at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:37:37 UTC 2010

I've stopped the Squeezeserver process as I was told it may interfear with MythTV sql, but it still doesn't seem to want to work. When I run the code as instructed by yourself, it tells me access is denied for user mythtv at localhost. I've not changed the password from that generated by the install process.

Thanks for your continued help.