[mythtv-users] Adding a value to a page using the themes

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:33:05 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Johnny Walker <johnnyjboss at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Or wait - I guess - http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/subscribe/mythtv-theming
>>
>> I'm not seeing any traffic on that list in over 24 hours.
>>
>> Maybe it was intended for the contest only?
>>
>> I was hoping Michael Dean would shoot me a reply on this one since
>> he's usually the one saying everything can be done int he themes.
>>
>> Michael?
>
> I'm not the Michael you're looking for, but for 'instant' answers, you
> could check out #mythtv-themeing on irc.freenode.net.  There are
> usually a few folks there to help out with questions such as this.
>
> This list isn't just for the competition, but the S/N ratio is much
> better than on the -users list.

I did get an answer - but thanks for following up - and I'll see about
taking advantage of the irc channel.

I generally work on an issue and reach a point where it's evident I
need direction and then I send an email to the list and go about doing
another (offline) task. So using the channel hadn't occurred to me.

-Johnny