[mythtv-users] Revo 1600 looks even better now

Graham Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Wed Feb 17 23:28:54 UTC 2010

> I'm not sure if you could sell the XP license, it's probably tied to that
> particular hardware, but IANAL (nor am I a cryptologist, which is probably
> what you would need to understand the MS license).

Neither am I, but I deal with that cr at p (MS licencing) at work (I'm the
organizations licensing nazi) - ask 2 Microsoft licencing people the same
question, and you get 3 answers, usually all different. However, the OEM
license that comes with PCs is tied to that particular piece of hardware -
so you can't sell the license without selling the hardware.