[mythtv-users] user job failing for transcoding HD-PVR recording

Kaushik Mallick kmallick2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:14:02 UTC 2010

I am trying to use the user routine for  lossless cutting of HD-PVR content as suggested here:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User:Iamlindoro

I tried it on different recordings I have made using HD-PVR.
But all of the user jobs are erroring out no matter if they are SD/HD, short/long, 720p/1080i etc.
Here is a sample output from the last job from Mythbackend I tried :

http://pastebin.com/m53cfe3a

I would appreciate if I can get some help in figuring out what I need to change in my setup.

For reference, I am using Mythbuntu 9.10 with autobuilds activated. My STB is a Motorola DCH3200
with video output (currently) set to 720p.