[mythtv-users] MythBrowser FOLLOWLINK Broken?

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Mon Feb 15 17:50:32 UTC 2010

I've been using MythTV for a long time, but never the browser.  Today, I
set up a bookmark, then tried to navigate using the remove control.  I
can move the mouse, but hitting the equivalent of "enter" on the remote
does nothing.  I figured I needed to mess with the keybindings, but
going into setup and hitting the same key as an option for "enter"
showed the key was correct.

A bit of searching shows that the wiki notes that FOLLOWLINK appears to
be broken, but I couldn't find a bug report to this effect.  Any
MythBrowser users having this problem?

MythTV 0.22, Fedora 11 RPM Fusion package,

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court