[mythtv-users] All video metadata is gone

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:35:40 UTC 2010

Something odd has happened.  When I go to watch videos all metadata is
missing.  Videos are still there, but everything else is gone.

I've got about 60 videos missing info.  How could this have happened?

I can go to one of the videos and manually download metadata so that appears
to be working.  However there are a bunch of videos that I have to enter the
video# manually.  Really don't want to recreate all of this.

Anybody have any idea how this could happen?

I do have mysql backups that could be restored, but wouldn't know how to do
it.

All the fanart and coverart *.jpg are all still there.

Help