[mythtv-users] CrystalHD card now at $53 at Logic Supply for USbuyers

Frank Merrill fmerrill1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:44:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Brian Phillips <brian.phillips at gmx.net> wrote:
>>> Will 0.23 support this chip?
>>
>> No. Hopefully will be supported in 0.24 though.
>
> It seems like the 970012 not supporting accelerated flash will be a
> showstopper.  The 970015 should be much more useful, am I mistaken?

Showstopper?  I'm not so sure, although that would definitely be a plus.
However, none of the other available hardware acceleration methods
available for Linux currently support accelerated flash either.
I'm not trying to downplay the importance of accelerated flash though,
as so much more content is presented in that format and I don't see
that decreasing.

In any case, it's all getting better and better as the months pass by
(as opposed to years) it seems.

Frank