[mythtv-users] CrystalHD card now at $53 at Logic Supply for US buyers

Frank Merrill fmerrill1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:30:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Frank Merrill <fmerrill1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I see that Logic Supply has now dropped the price of the BCM970012
>> CrystalHD cards from a former $69 to a current price of $53 USD.
>>
>> http://www.logicsupply.com/products/bcm970012
>>

> Will 0.23 support this chip?

I don't know for certain, but I don't think anyone is yet working on
it for MythTV.
Scott is doing the work for XBMC, and I think some other app
developers are starting work on getting it integrated into other apps
(and some Windows apps already support it).
I'm sure one of the Myth devs would have more info, I only
sporadically follow the dev list.

Frank