[mythtv-users] Comcast Digital transition Denver

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Feb 12 02:23:59 UTC 2010

On Thursday 11 February 2010 07:07:03 pm Joel Donahue wrote:
> FYI, I just got a letter today from Comcast. Analog TV service is ending
> 3/22/2010 in my area (Denver, CO). They are giving two free converter boxes
> to each user. I guess it's time to upgrade my PVR-150's or sharpen up my
> lirc skills.

Are you in "Denver" Denver, or one of the suburbs, if the latter, which one?
If you happen to know, what headend feeds you?

I'm wondering when they will "upgrade" Fort Collins, sounds like they are
getting close.

Be careful about the "free" boxes, Bresnan in Laramie gives out units that
have only RF, no baseband outputs. You have to pay if you want anything but RF
out.