[mythtv-users] Video insertion to match schedule database

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Thu Feb 11 18:30:10 UTC 2010

Forgive me if this has been answered before.  After much searching, I
haven't been able to find an exact answer.

I want to pull MPEG files from another device and insert them into the
MythTV database & storage with channel and recorded time, so it will
properly correspond to the downloaded SchedulesDirect schedule, as if
the inserted video had been recorded by mythtv-backend itself.  I'd also
like to have them commskipped.  Is this possible and if so, how?