[mythtv-users] Make your NVidia GT-2XX card hdmi sound work!

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Feb 11 17:54:28 UTC 2010

On 9 Feb 2010, at 18:23, Daniel Born wrote:

> Finally! light at the end of the tunnel!
> http://xbmc.org/wiki/?title=HOW-TO_set_up_HDMI_audio_on_nVidia_GeForce_G210%2C_GT220%2C_or_GT240
>
> Not officially yet, but nonetheless possible.

Great stuff! Was thinking it might be worth a google sometime soon.

My GT220 goes in a new frontend tomorrow (when the delivery arrives) so then I can play with bleeding edge stuff like this :-) as my surround amp is one optical spdif short this will be a great help, when/if it works reliably.

Andre