[mythtv-users] Analog capture cards

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Wed Feb 10 21:27:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:18 PM, David Liana <dliana.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using 2 slightly different PVR-150's and comparing it to the HVR-1600.
> 1 PVR 150 has a FM tuner while the other does not.
>
> I vaguely remembering testing all three to make sure I had them configured
> right.  And I dont remember seeming much, if any difference.
>
> I'm using RF with standard cable.

Well, my goal would be for people to be comfortable buying an HVR-1600
without thinking it's some sort of downgrade from the much older
PVR-150 cards.  So if someone wants to show me a case where they can
demonstrate it behaving worse than the 150, then I would definitely be
interested in seeing that (so I can nail down whether it's a hardware
issue or a driver problem).

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs