[mythtv-users] Another problem with jamu/python bindings

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:59:04 UTC 2010

So, I just revision 23500 from a slightly earlier version of trunk and
my python bindings seem all messed up again, but this time I can't
quite figure out where to look:

! Warning - MythTV python bindings could not be imported,
error(invalid literal for int() with base 10: '3c1')

The modules tvdb_api.py (v1.0.0 or greater), tvdb_ui.py,
tvdb_exceptions.py and cache.py.
They should have been installed along with the MythTV python bindings.
Error(invalid literal for int() with base 10: '3c1')

Any pointers?
TIA