[mythtv-users] Zotac ION and the big game

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:03:02 UTC 2010

Did anyone have any issues watching the "big game" yesterday on their Zotac
ION systems?  I normally have mine configured for Advanced (1x, HW) - or
maybe it was Advanced (2x, HW) as a deinterlacer.  Recently, I updated to
the latest SVN but hadn't noticed any issues.  But while watching the game,
everything was choppy.  I believe after all was said and done, I ended up on
Temporal (1x, HW).

For other Zotac ION users, what VDPAU deinterlacer do you use and have you
encountered any issues with the Advanced set?

Kevin