[mythtv-users] How to search the 'Previously Recorded' screen?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Feb 7 21:55:49 UTC 2010

If a programme appears in the current schedules it's easy to check
whether it has been recorded before - although the keys for doing this
semm to have changed recently.  But is there an easy way of checking the
database for any title, when the recording itself has been deleted or
transferred eg to DVD??  The 'Previously Recorded' screen allows sorting
by title or transmission date, forward and reverse, but scrolling this
is getting to take a long time.

And, a related point, is there a way of marking a recording as partially
successful without deleting it?  I recall several examples when I've not
scheduled both halves of a show split by a news bulletin, but an edited
title doesn't show up in the Previously Scheduled screen.

John P