[mythtv-users] PVR-350 no signal?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Feb 7 20:56:54 UTC 2010

On Sunday 07 February 2010 01:35:11 pm mythtv at splmail.nl wrote:
> Thx for the reply! The source is standard analog TV. I've gone through the
> "input setup" numerous times, but don seem to get it working. After
> connecting the card to the video-source I try to scan for channels, but get
> 0% signal indicated.

As was asked previously, what is your input? if it's baseband video then
scanning for channels is not something you want to do. In fact, I don't think
you can scan even for channels on the RF input of a PVR, you have to get your
channel lineup elsewhere I believe.

So the question is, what is the source of your "standard analog TV" signal?
and what format (RF, composite or S-Video) is it in?