[mythtv-users] Help with MythWeb

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:40:35 UTC 2010

On 6 February 2010 15:15, Kevon <mcuser at rogers.com> wrote:
> Having trouble getting mythweb started due to the infamous module error:
>
> "Warning at
> /home/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/db_vars_error.php,
> line 23:
> require(modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php) [function.require]: failed
> to open stream: No such file or directory"

Does that file exist?

/home/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php

If you've built from source, are you sure that all source PHP files
have been copied across into your webroot mythweb/ directory?

> I have gone through the readme, install docs and other forum and still
> not solution to my setup. I have added the mythweb.conf file to my
> http.conf file, set all the file and directory permission correctly.

Have you updated the DB settings in the mythweb.conf file for your
particular installation and restarted the web server?

> The mythweb server is running on my web server which houses myth db. It
> has no other myth install (BE nor FE). All the media directory path are
> the same as the BE.

This isn't a problem, as the mythweb.conf file points to the DB, which
in turn has access to details of your mythbackend(s).

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott