[mythtv-users] Jump to time and mute

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:40:47 UTC 2010

On 7 February 2010 12:07, Ian Oliver <lists at foxhill.co.uk> wrote:

> 1) When watching a recording, shouldn't I be able to type in a time in
> HHMM format and it jump to that time? The numbers appear, the zoom off,
> but nothing happens.
> 2) Similarly, turning mute on and off gets the on-screen message, but
> the audio doesn't mute.
> Ian

Your right about entering a jump value during playback supposedly jumping to
the entered time but I don't recalling it actually ever working, and it
doesn't work for me in trunk. As to the mute button not working, are you
using spdiff output or perhaps you have not enabled the internal mixer in
Setup>General?