[mythtv-users] LiveTV display full program description?

David Kubicek foceni at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:32:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

is it possible to display some kind of full screen program detail in
LiveTV? Pressing "i" or "o" gets me a piece of text from the sub-title
(if available) or description - it's in the info bar, but I can't see
the whole page there.

The only way I can get to the complete description is going to the Guide
("s") and then pressing "i". It's just two clicks, I know, but perhaps
I'm not seeing something obvious and it is possible directly from
LiveTV. Perhaps it's kinda doable in just one theme, any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
David Kubicek