[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Recording Forever

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 21:32:40 UTC 2010

> I see it every now and then, maybe once a month on average.
> Andre

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your response - about the same frequency for me.

Looks like you are running a slightly later release than me and still see
the problem, so I believe there is a bug lurking there somewhere.
However, as this is such a minor bug, and as so few people (currently me and
one other) have responded to say that they have also got the same problem, I
suspect that this will be challenging one to find and so wont raise it as a
bug.

Thanks,

MG