[mythtv-users] Cannot grab dvb-t EIT data

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:33:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

(Some) Digital TV has started broadcasting (finally) in Greece. In my hometown, I added the relevant frequency in MythTV, so I can tune and watch the channels. The problem is that I don't get any EIT data, which I can do directly from my DVB-T tv set.

If it is a matter of setting things more correctly in mythtv-setup, can someone please provide what logs and/or any additional info I should provide to get this fixed?

Thanks,

Yianni.