[mythtv-users] missing recordings from 2 DVB recorders (HVR-950Qs)

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Fri Feb 5 22:05:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Andrew Cagney <andrew.cagney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sigh,
>
> I've an acer revo R1600 with two HVR-950Qs (for digital) and a
> PVR-USB2 (for analog).  After some tweaks (see earlier post), I've got
> all tuners working from live tv; however, I'm findng that recordings
> from the HVR-950Q sometimes simply go missing - everything suggests
> that the recordings should be there, but they are not.
>
> The sequence I've found to reproduce the problem (might take a few tries) is:

Hi Andrew,

A couple of quick questions:

Do you have the 950q devices also setup for analog capture (even if
you are not using it)?

Do you have both 950q devices plugged into the same USB bus?

In the scenario you described, do both recordings fail, or just one of them?

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com