[mythtv-users] Watch LiveTV Broken and Recording Broken

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:38:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Frank Merrill <fmerrill1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Deletia...
>
> What is your source for content on that HDHR?  IS it cable?  Has your
> cable company maybe moved the channels around (if your are using the
> HDHR to capture QAM Clear channels).
>
> I also wonder fi maybe your database maybe has some crashed tables or
> related problems.
> Have you checked it to make sure it's ok?
>
> Frank

Frank,

Thanks for responding.  The HDHR is hooked up to Comcast cable on both
inputs.  Before I ran the channel scan, the ABC channel (19.1 which Myth
assigned all by itself) had the ABC schedule but was actually the PBS (47.1)
station.  After I ran the channel scan, PBS is listed as 19.1 and is
actually PBS with the PBS schedule.  47.1 is ABC and with the ABC schedule.
ABC is supposed to be 19.1 and PBS 47.1.  I guess I could go in and clear
the channel info for all tuners and start over with the digital channels
first.

I'm running MythBuntu, and I have a daily DB dump.  I think it checks the
integrity of the DB first.  Or are you referring to a Myth specific DB
check?  Thanks for your help!

Jim