[mythtv-users] mailto:4B69F061.3080208 at paulhurley.co.uk

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:12:09 UTC 2010

On 3 February 2010 23:13, Alan Secker <alan at asandco.co.uk> wrote:
> Have you loaded the firmware module?  Maybe doing so will give you more info
> via dmesg. Mine requires dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw. Oddly enough it seemed to
> require dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw when I first used it under a different
> version of Linux. (currently Mandriva 2010).

Alan,

Some of your posts to the list are replacing the 'real' subject with
the Message-ID of the message you are responding to. Also, your mail
client also seems to be dropping the 'In-Reply-To' header which will
break threading in many mail clients.

Are you subscribed to the list normally, or in digest mode?

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott