[mythtv-users] Record only HD or prefer HD over SD

Ben Eisemann ben at locojeeper.com
Wed Feb 3 14:56:31 UTC 2010

Setting the tuner priorities would work ... but from the OP stated I
believe both HD and SD channels are tuned using the same tuner.

If that is the case I think you can put priorities on specific
channels favoring the HD channels over the SD channels with the same
content.

God Bless,

Ben T. Eisemann
beisemann at gmail.com

Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.
- Philip Yancey