[mythtv-users] canceled recording (Recorder Failed) mystery

Bob Gamble kiksadiweb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:11:19 UTC 2010

Thank you Tom.  I am looking for suggestions just like this.  After seeing
your reply I switched my driver to VDPAU using Ubuntu's repositories.  I
will need to test it for a couple days to see if that alone may have made a
difference.  I will also swap the cards into different PCI slots and crank
my adjustable fan up a notch to see if indeed they may be overheating as
well.  Thanks for your reply.  I will post my results this weekend.