[mythtv-users] Reduced contrast in OSD menu items

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:45:49 UTC 2010

I'm running trunk, and recently I noticed a change in OSD menu items
for menus like the end-of-recording prompt, the popup when you go to
delete a recording during playback, and the dialog for modifying cut
points during editing.  Compared to before, there now seems to be very
little contrast between the currently selected menu item and the other
items, so it's hard to see which menu item is selected.  I use the
blootube-osd theme.  (I use the blue-abstract main theme, but I assume
only the OSD theme is involved here.)

I looked through the last couple weeks of changesets, but I don't see
anything that explains this change.  Am I just imagining things?

Jim