[mythtv-users] Super signals for tuner tweaking ?

Brett Delmage mythtv at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Feb 2 09:44:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Joey Morris wrote:

> I'll play around with the deinterlacers, too. Based on everyone's
> helpful responses, though, I'm guessing it's pretty close to as good
> as it can get.

So what do people use to tune and calibrate their tuner-screen
chains? Is there anything on a typical cable feed that is useful
consistently available and can be used for comparative purposes? Decades
ago, the broadcaster's test patterns would often come on at 1 AM and could
be there all night, or again in the AM anyway, but that's long gone...

Brett