[mythtv-users] Disappearing wiki pages?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:44:59 UTC 2010

I've noticed in my googling that there are quite a few links to wiki
pages (either on the wiki itself, or in list archives, etc) that go to
empty pages on the wiki.  I can tell from context that these pages
weren't always empty.

Example: this email message

tells the original poster to look for answers at:

But there is nothing there - not even any history of prior edits or

Has there been a large pruning of the wiki?  or have things been
reformatted in a way that broke old links?

John Kasunich

I would have to say either an update that broke direct links or someone put
the wrong address.

The correct page is http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Joystick_Control