[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update and applying for the competition

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:01:48 UTC 2010

Arclight had its menus changed due to user comment, thou I actually liked
the menu the way it was. Not sure why people say it is hard to use as almost
every remote I know of now has a "joystick" type control on it.
Robert was able to find some replacement fonts that still fit the theme, so
the $15 fonts you originally would have had to purchase are not needed
anymore.
Arclight has also been released under GPLv2 instead of the original planed
Creative Commons license making it eligible for entry.

Of note, Arclight requires you to have trunk trunk r23269 or later and must
install the included fonts systemwide or it will not look right.

MarcT
Who only stopped using Graphite cause Arclight was released. :P